Does anyone ever visit this group anymore?
Wally Gator
2018-02-09 06:25:36 UTC
Does anyone ever visit this group anymore?
Ken Blake
2018-02-09 15:33:07 UTC
No. Not even me.
Wally Gator
2018-02-09 18:58:18 UTC
:LOL!
No. Not even me.
Ant
2018-02-09 21:55:58 UTC
Post by Wally Gator
Does anyone ever visit this group anymore?
Almost daily. :P
--
Quote of the Week: "I am always shocked that there are still a handful
of defenders of the dubious practice of abstinence, surely the worst
| |o o| | ing, then please kindly use Ant nickname and URL/link.
\ _ /
( )
masonc
2018-02-21 05:24:28 UTC
Post by Wally Gator
Does anyone ever visit this group anymore?
Usenet is an antique, dying internet blessing.
For hearing aids there is now a good forum at:

http://www.hearingaidforums.com/

It is sponsored by a battery company and they are
not being obnoxious about it. So buy their batteries.

(and we could all do worse than move to that forum)

By the way, I am impressed by the low-cost
Siemens aids: numbers like "12sp, 23sp"
I'm wearing one now while my very good America Hears
aid is in for repair. Not an equal, by far, but a useful
substitute for me. For some it might be adequate and
the price ($150-$300 range) is attractive to try.
MasonC http://frontal-lobe.info

I now have an excellent aid from Costco.
Costo has a fair price and no charge for following
adjustments. They are the beset place to get an aid.

---
Ken Blake
2018-02-21 15:53:52 UTC
Post by masonc
I now have an excellent aid from Costco.
Costo has a fair price and no charge for following
adjustments. They are the beset place to get an aid.
I also have hearing aids from Costco, I don't whether or not they are
the best place, but they've been very good and I'm happy with them.
Post by masonc
Messages posted here are *not* email. Text messages here can not
contain viruses and having Avast check them is useless. Please check
Avast's configuration and have it turn off that useless and misleading
addition to your posts.