foam ear molds & tools
firestorm31
2014-12-24 07:13:38 UTC
any good source for foam ear tips?

also, what tools do I need to for replacing tubing for BTE hearing aids?
dilbert firestorm
masonc
2014-12-26 02:20:10 UTC
Post by firestorm31
any good source for foam ear tips?
also, what tools do I need to for replacing tubing for BTE hearing aids?
The tubes. Good fingers. And you may need a drill bit of *precisely* the right
size to clean out the hole in the mold, especially if any kind of glue has been
used. Use the old tube as a model for cutting the new one to length. And do not
loose track of the orientation ! Take a picture by a camera or by a sketch or
in your mind.
(I've changed mine in my America Hears aid several times. Tubes get stiff
and discolored but not a serious problem. MY drill is 7/64 inch -- yours may
differ.)

---