Old school TTD & TTY communications through iP*'s iOS v8+ online?
Ant
2015-01-31 22:14:51 UTC
Hello.

Is it possible to do TTD & TTY communications through iP*'s iOS v8+
online instead of the old fashion devices through the Internet (any
like wifi and cellular)?

Thank you in advance. :)
--
Quote of the Week: "... Ooh, we haven't done that in a long time. I love
picnics. I'll bring my ant jar." --The Berenstain Bears (unknown
( ) then please kindly use Ant nickname and AQFL URL/link.
Jolly Roger
2015-01-31 22:19:07 UTC
Post by Ant
Hello.
Is it possible to do TTD & TTY communications through iP*'s iOS v8+
online instead of the old fashion devices through the Internet (any
like wifi and cellular)?
Thank you in advance. :)
A simple web search for "TTD & TTY iOS reveals this:

<http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201906>

I guess we are your secretaries, eh?

Need any other web searches done?

JR
BobbyK
2015-01-31 22:46:20 UTC
Post by Jolly Roger
Post by Ant
Hello.
Is it possible to do TTD & TTY communications through iP*'s iOS v8+
online instead of the old fashion devices through the Internet (any
like wifi and cellular)?
Thank you in advance. :)
<http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201906>
I guess we are your secretaries, eh?
Many times a web search doesn't offer an individual's knowledge or
first-hand use, so you may get more detailed info on a forum such as
this one.
You don't have to respond.
Ant
2015-02-01 04:35:11 UTC
Post by BobbyK
Many times a web search doesn't offer an individual's knowledge or
first-hand use, so you may get more detailed info on a forum such as
this one.
Or a newsgroup. :)
Post by BobbyK
Post by Jolly Roger
Need any other web searches done?
You don't have to respond.
But I do. :)
--
"An ant on the move does more than a dozing ox." --Mexican Proverb
| |o o| |
A song (i/wa)s playing on this computer: Schiller & Heppner - I Feel You
Alan Browne
2015-02-01 00:00:30 UTC
Post by Jolly Roger
I guess we are your secretaries, eh?
You keep giving him fish instead of fishing line, hook and bait.

(Why do I think that might come back and bite me?)
--
"Your net worth to the world is usually
determined by what remains after your
Benjamin Franklin
Jolly Roger
2015-02-01 01:07:52 UTC
Post by Alan Browne
Post by Jolly Roger
I guess we are your secretaries, eh?
You keep giving him fish instead of fishing line, hook and bait.
(Why do I think that might come back and bite me?)
I suppose could have just told him to use Google, as I have done before;
but then I'm sure someone else would have handed him the fish *and*
called me an ass for not handing it to him.

JR
BobbyK
2015-02-01 01:48:24 UTC
Post by Jolly Roger
Post by Alan Browne
Post by Jolly Roger
I guess we are your secretaries, eh?
You keep giving him fish instead of fishing line, hook and bait.
(Why do I think that might come back and bite me?)
I suppose could have just told him to use Google, as I have done before;
but then I'm sure someone else would have handed him the fish *and*
called me an ass for not handing it to him.
LOL. As if anyone expects YOU to be the one to explain things here.