Spring Cleaning - Free Cochlear Corp Accessories etc
Rick Christopher
2011-03-31 00:56:20 UTC
Cleaning out a closet and have a bunch of Nucleus Corp CI stuff I am
giving away.

Free cochlear accessories, cables, batteries etc for Freedom, Esprit
22, 3G and orginal body worn for nucleus 22

I know how expensive some of this stuff can be as a parent and I just
want to give this stuff to someone who can use it. I will pay shipping
assuming that its not over 5 bucks or so. If I can stuff it into an
envelope I will mail it to you. I can work out something if you want a
whole box of stuff. I am in Canada and this stuff is from Cochlear
Corp NA in case you ar elooking up part numbers.

No guarantees - they all are in good shape some unopened. Some of the
cables are used but work as far as I know. But hey, the price is
right!

Email me and specify items that you want - first come first serve.
Please contact me only for items you truly need and can use.

Batteries - 7 Blister packs of Power One Implant Plus p675 exp may
2012

Dryer Bricks - 7 unopened bricks Dry Brik II Dessicant - for use with
electric unit

Dessicant - Cedis - 2 unopened capsules - suitable for portable bag
dryer - or just use a plastic ziploc

Telephone Adpater - Nucleus N629 - white

Body Cover - Beige, For Esprit? - has accessory jack and battery
contacts inside one hinge broken

Body Cover - Beige, For ?? hinges at top but no accessory jack and
battery terminal (not sure which BTE this is for)

Coil tester with red LED

Coil tester with red LED

Esprit 22 Coil with wire - Beige and marked E22

Transmitting Cable - brown, 11 cm Nucleus part # Z43207 2 pin -
unopened

Transmitting Cable - Beige, 10 cm Nucleus part # Z77054 3 pin - opened

Transmitting Cable - Beige, 10 cm Nucleus part # Z77054 3 pin -
unopened

Personal Audio Cable - Black - Nucleus part # Z43148 for Sprint,
Esprit, Esprit 22 - unopened

Patch Cable - used for TV and other audio accessories Nucleus barnd
with fuse and Volume control - standard audio jack on each end

Transmitting Cable for headset HS4/HS4 Nucleus part # Z27643 - beige

Transmitting Cable for headset HS4/HS4 Nucleus part # Z27643 - beige

Cochlear 3G FM adapter - no package but unused - part # unknown
(Microlink I think)- has FM and FM+M switch - Grey

Package of 3G Microlink Adapter Locks

Wire earhook for 3G with ball

Wire Earhook for 3G with plastic cover

Soft Earhook Cover for 3G part #Z60119

Accessory Adapter for 3G part # Z60121

Rubber Covers for 3G - colour clear , part # unknown

Lapel Mic for for Freedom/Esprit? Black and has a small L shaped
connector

T Coil for for Freedom/Esprit? Black and has a small L shaped
connector

Accessory adapter for Freedom/Esprit? Black and has a small L shaped
connector

13 Esprit plastic body covers in cloth carrying case, various bright
colours but includes, black brown grey and beige.

Package of cables for older body worn processor - headset cable has 2
prongs each end and processor cable has three each end - wires are
twisted together. Many are used, some new

Email me if you have any questions
pocosordo
2011-03-31 15:00:37 UTC
On Wed, 30 Mar 2011 17:56:20 -0700 (PDT), Rick Christopher
Post by Rick Christopher
[...]
That's mighty nice of you Rick. I've had my Nucleus 5 for 15 months
now and haven't yet opened the big kit of toys they gave me with the
package. I really don't know that I will ever need the stuff either.

8^)
g***@gmail.com
2013-06-28 00:06:44 UTC
Do you still have any of these products availiable?
Carolyn Wright
2014-02-01 22:14:11 UTC
Post by Rick Christopher
[...]
Do you still have any of this stuff?
Carolyn
m***@gmail.com
2014-04-27 07:01:04 UTC
Cochlear SPECTRA 22
Serial No: 347912,CE 0197

My Requirement

HS6 Transmitting Cables :
Smooth Cables - Brown REF - Z17546 4" Transmitting Cable (11cm)

HS6 Headset Cables:
Smooth Cables - Brown REF - Z17666 31"Headset Cable (80cm)
m***@gmail.com
2014-04-27 07:02:30 UTC
Please reply me to ***@yahoo.co.in
b***@gmail.com
2014-12-27 17:15:57 UTC
12/27/2014. I am desperately searching for an obsolete Transmit Cable, for ESPrit cochlear device, 13cm, can be either brown or beige. My last cable has lasted for over 5 years. I just need the Transmit Cable, laid off and no health insurance, so cannot afford to upgrade to latest generation. If anyone has one they can spare, I will gladly buy it from you. Thank you! Reply to ***@yahoo.com