Bone conduction loss
Archer
2017-03-18 01:14:45 UTC
Hi folks

I use a hearing aid and when I speak I hear my voice only through the aid. If I
remove the aid I do not hear myself. That means I have lost completely bone
conduction. Do any of you encounter such thing? What could cause this situation.
Wlcome any thoughts on this.
Archer
Slim Shady
2017-06-27 20:18:07 UTC
Post by Archer
Hi folks
I use a hearing aid and when I speak I hear my voice only through the aid. If I
remove the aid I do not hear myself. That means I have lost completely bone
conduction. Do any of you encounter such thing? What could cause this situation.
Wlcome any thoughts on this.
Hearing aids (HA) don't help you with CHL (Conductive Hearing Loss). If
you have CHL, you need stapedectomy or other such surgery.

What you have is SNHL (Sensori-Neural Hearing Loss).

For the latest information on treatment and research into inner ear
disorders, be sure to visit this site:

https://cochlearpro.com/