"Hearsource" - any positive or negative experiences?
HawaiianEye
2009-09-04 00:38:33 UTC
I think the subject sums up my question. Anyone have any dealings at all
with this company? If so, what were your experiences?

(Thanks, but I'm NOT looking for comments about ordering on-line. Only
about experience with customer service and support.)
Fieldcar
2009-10-22 20:43:38 UTC
Post by HawaiianEye
I think the subject sums up my question. Anyone have any dealings at all
with this company? If so, what were your experiences?
(Thanks, but I'm NOT looking for comments about ordering on-line. Only
about experience with customer service and support.)
I have done business with HearSource Hearing Aid Company several
times. Excellent customer service. My first experience was they
repaired my older Beltones. They did a great job at an affordable
price. $99 for hearsource hearing aid repair service compared to $400
quoted by the beltone repair service people.

Then I bought a set of hearing aids from them about about a year
later, and that has been about 2 years ago now. Again, they have been
excellent to work with. Very friendly and patient with me. They
remotely adjusted my hearing aids for me via the internet. I was very
impressed with the entire transaction and their system of sales and
then adjustments.

Something new they have now is a blog for technical data and a forum
for hearing aid wearers to help and support one another out.

Again, I really could not be happier with them.

Good Luck.
Robert McClelland
HearSource is an awesome resource for the hearing impaired. They will repair hearing aids cheaper and faster than my local hearing aid dealer. Saved me hundreds of dollars. I have used them twice now without issue. Highly recommend to anyone needing their hearing aid repaired.
Slim Shady
2017-06-27 20:21:17 UTC
Post by Robert McClelland
Post by HawaiianEye
I think the subject sums up my question. Anyone have any dealings at all
with this company? If so, what were your experiences?
(Thanks, but I'm NOT looking for comments about ordering on-line. Only
about experience with customer service and support.)
HearSource is an awesome resource for the hearing impaired. They will repair hearing aids cheaper and faster than my local hearing aid dealer. Saved me hundreds of dollars. I have used them twice now without issue. Highly recommend to anyone needing their hearing aid repaired.
Stop wasting money on hearing aids, save your money for a biological
restoration of hearing function due to inner ear damage.

For the latest information on treatment and research into the inner ear,
be sure to visit this site:

https://cochlearpro.com/