A hearing-aid forum
masonc
2015-07-18 22:23:09 UTC
Usenet is an antique, dying internet blessing.
For hearing aids there is now a good forum at:

http://www.hearingaidforums.com/

It is sponsored by a battery company and they are
not being obnoxious about it. So buy their batteries.

(and we could all do worse than move to that forum)

By the way, I am impressed by the low-cost
Siemens aids: numbers like "12sp, 23sp"
I'm wearing one now while my very good America Hears
aid is in for repair. Not an equal, by far, but a useful
substitute for me. For some it might be adequate and
the price ($150-$300 range) is attractive to try.
MasonC http://frontal-lobe.info
Ant
2015-07-19 03:48:30 UTC
Post by masonc
Usenet is an antique, dying internet blessing.
http://www.hearingaidforums.com/
Nice and thanks. :)
--
Rest in peace (RIP) to a young cousin as of 7/14/2015 early morning
PDT. :~( http://www.gofundme.com/zhvcd9h to donate.
d'Wooluf
2015-08-17 06:58:47 UTC
Post by masonc
Usenet is an antique, dying internet blessing.
http://www.hearingaidforums.com/
It is sponsored by a battery company and they are
not being obnoxious about it. So buy their batteries.
(and we could all do worse than move to that forum)
By the way, I am impressed by the low-cost
Siemens aids: numbers like "12sp, 23sp"
I'm wearing one now while my very good America Hears
aid is in for repair. Not an equal, by far, but a useful
substitute for me. For some it might be adequate and
the price ($150-$300 range) is attractive to try.
MasonC http://frontal-lobe.info
Thanks. Your post reminded me of that forum. I've been trying to bring
the name to mind for a while (I've posted there from time to time).
John
masonc
2015-11-26 04:29:23 UTC
Post by masonc
Usenet is an antique, dying internet blessing.
http://www.hearingaidforums.com/
Now -- November 25, 2015 -- I cannot see this forum although
it seems to exist. Anyone know what's going on?

masonc
masonc
2015-11-26 07:12:53 UTC
Post by masonc
Post by masonc
Usenet is an antique, dying internet blessing.
http://www.hearingaidforums.com/
Now -- November 25, 2015 -- I cannot see this forum although
it seems to exist. Anyone know what's going on?
I have been informed that the forum is active but had a
server problem -- being fixed 10:00 pm November 25, 2015
Post by masonc
masonc
Ant
2015-12-01 07:32:02 UTC
Post by masonc
Post by masonc
http://www.hearingaidforums.com/
Now -- November 25, 2015 -- I cannot see this forum although
it seems to exist. Anyone know what's going on?
It works right now for me. :)
--
"I killed an ant, now all my relatives are afraid of me." --unknown
this signature correctly.